IgsEMT No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Jul 27, 2009 Messages 2,693 Reaction score 50 Location NYC Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Nov 25, 2009 #1 Hey gang, I saw this youtube clip, its adorable :thumbup: Last edited by a moderator: Sep 11, 2014
CWN TPF Noob! Joined Nov 18, 2009 Messages 173 Reaction score 0 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Nov 25, 2009 #2 Too late: http://www.thephotoforum.com/forum/beyond-basics/184818-nikon-vs-canon-rap-video.html
Dominantly TPF Noob! Joined Jul 30, 2009 Messages 3,032 Reaction score 168 Location San Diego, CA (RB) Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Nov 25, 2009 #3 Nikon......woot.
IgsEMT No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Jul 27, 2009 Messages 2,693 Reaction score 50 Location NYC Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Nov 25, 2009 Thread Starter 🔹 #4 Too late: Nikon vs. Canon - the rap video Click to expand... Repetition is the key to learning
cfusionpm TPF Noob! Joined Jun 21, 2009 Messages 851 Reaction score 6 Location San Diego, CA Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Nov 25, 2009 #5 Well I haven't seen it before, and I thought it was hillarious!
I iflynething TPF Noob! Joined Oct 26, 2006 Messages 1,346 Reaction score 0 Location South Carolina USA Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Nov 25, 2009 #6 Wow and Joey L did it of all people! ~Michael~
austriker TPF Noob! Joined Oct 16, 2008 Messages 439 Reaction score 1 Location PNW Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Nov 25, 2009 #7 thats hilarious! and best of all its got some nice cinematography =)
I iflynething TPF Noob! Joined Oct 26, 2006 Messages 1,346 Reaction score 0 Location South Carolina USA Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Nov 25, 2009 #8 Yeah it actually is. Forgot who was the cinematographer. Said it at the end ~Michael~
Atlas77 TPF Noob! Joined Dec 26, 2008 Messages 719 Reaction score 0 Location Ottawa, Ontario Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Nov 25, 2009 #9 Even if this has been posted before, I've never seen that before. That was a funny ending too.