What's new

Nikon Z7 II or Fujifilm X-H2

Artemisia

TPF Noob!
Joined
Oct 30, 2024
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Location
Wiltshire
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hi Everyone
I'm new to this forum so please bear with me. I recently left the fashion industry after shooting for 20 years.
I used a Hasselblad 501C, a pair of Nikon D850's and a Fujifilm X-T4. When I left I was offered a deal I couldn't refuse
to sell my gear, in the knowledge I could re-acquire if I so wished.
I recently moved to Wiltshire and I've been offered a commercial contract shooting Street. Portraiture and Landscape disciplines.
I'm going to get some mint used gear and I've whittled it down to either Nikon Z7 II or Fuji X-H2 systems.
For the disciplines I'm going to be shooting should I stick with my knowledge of full frame or the ease of APS-C.
I'm brand and sensor agnostic so it's just a question of which system you guys think would be the best for the work I'm going to do.
As an aside, video work is going to be important too.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Many thanks...Artemisia
 
I'm sold on Fuji. But if video is a big part of the mix, you might want to cast your nets further, brand-wise.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom