C Chinaloach TPF Noob! Joined Mar 30, 2005 Messages 35 Reaction score 0 Location China Mar 30, 2005 #1
photographiti TPF Noob! Joined Mar 29, 2005 Messages 271 Reaction score 3 Location College Station, Texas Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Mar 30, 2005 Banned #2 nice image...seems a bit oversaturated though.
thebeginning TPF Noob! Joined Jan 10, 2005 Messages 3,795 Reaction score 30 Location Texas Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Mar 31, 2005 #3 gorgeous! very nice colors. it does seem that the horizon is a tad tilted though, the right being higher than the left. welcome to tpf!
gorgeous! very nice colors. it does seem that the horizon is a tad tilted though, the right being higher than the left. welcome to tpf!
Alison Swiss Army Friend Supporting Member 📸 Joined Jun 21, 2004 Messages 9,468 Reaction score 106 Location TX Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Mar 31, 2005 #4 Welcome to TPF, one of the things I love about this site is to see places I have never visited! This city looks like it would be very interesting to visit, thank you for sharing with us!
Welcome to TPF, one of the things I love about this site is to see places I have never visited! This city looks like it would be very interesting to visit, thank you for sharing with us!
C Chinaloach TPF Noob! Joined Mar 30, 2005 Messages 35 Reaction score 0 Location China Oct 10, 2006 Thread Starter 🔹 #5 I'm back
LaFoto Just Corinna in real life Staff member Supporting Member 📸 Joined Feb 1, 2004 Messages 34,812 Reaction score 822 Location Lower Saxony, Germany Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Oct 11, 2006 Moderator 🛠️ #6 Well, YOU have taken a loooooooooooong time in coming back to the forum! Have you FORGOTTEN about us in the meantime??? Welcome back, Chinaloach!!!
Well, YOU have taken a loooooooooooong time in coming back to the forum! Have you FORGOTTEN about us in the meantime??? Welcome back, Chinaloach!!!
lostprophet No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Feb 10, 2006 Messages 11,793 Reaction score 184 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Oct 11, 2006 #7 Fantastic shot
ShootHoops TPF Noob! Joined Apr 23, 2006 Messages 2,923 Reaction score 0 Location New Orleans, LA Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Oct 11, 2006 #8 Nice shot. I like the colors.
C Chinaloach TPF Noob! Joined Mar 30, 2005 Messages 35 Reaction score 0 Location China Oct 12, 2006 Thread Starter 🔹 #9 LaFoto said: Well, YOU have taken a loooooooooooong time in coming back to the forum! Have you FORGOTTEN about us in the meantime??? Welcome back, Chinaloach!!! Click to expand... I forgotten the url ,but now I find it :hug::
LaFoto said: Well, YOU have taken a loooooooooooong time in coming back to the forum! Have you FORGOTTEN about us in the meantime??? Welcome back, Chinaloach!!! Click to expand... I forgotten the url ,but now I find it :hug::
Alex_B No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Aug 30, 2006 Messages 14,491 Reaction score 206 Location Europe 67.51°N Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Oct 13, 2006 #10 nice shot ... VERY saturated but that gives the whole image a nice 80ties look Feeling young again