no more late fees at blockbuster!

Now that's a good idea. Bummer that I don't have a Blockbuster anywhere near me :cry:

AlisonS said:
Now that's a good idea. Bummer that I don't have a Blockbuster anywhere near me :cry:

HUH! Where do you live...Mars? :wink: I can't go any place without seeing like nine of them next to all the walmarts and starbucks. :D

mygrain said:
AlisonS said:

HUH! Where do you live...Mars? :wink: I can't go any place without seeing like nine of them next to all the walmarts and starbucks. :D

We don't have a Starbucks here either. Or a Caribou Coffee. We do have Wal-Mart and Target, but not a Super Target.

In MN they were ALL over the place. I miss the selection.

No late fee...but if it's a week late...they consider it a sale and charge you the purchase price (minus the rental fee)

AlisonS said:
mygrain said:
AlisonS said:

We don't have a Starbucks here either. Or a Caribou Coffee. We do have Wal-Mart and Target, but not a Super Target.

In MN they were ALL over the place. I miss the selection.

I know where Im moving to then :wink: we have two star bucks in Oxford...TWO!!! and we have a population of about 20000 without all the students and about 45000 with them. That doen't include the four other coffee cafes we have too. We also have about 25 bars and one rinky dink theater that holds 4 screens..but that's about to be remedied with a new mega plex that will house...a bar and a coffee shop!!! HAHAHA! god i love the business world.

Big Mike said:
No late fee...but if it's a week late...they consider it a sale and charge you the purchase price (minus the rental fee)

Yeah that means you get six extra days of game play for free :wink:

Wonder how long it will take them to change this back??? Sounds like a good idea, but I just saw it on CNN and they make millions and billions of dollars on late fees...

Oh and not to steal the thread or anything, but CNN also had Time magazine top pictures of the year...not too shabby :wink:

eromallagadnama said:
Oh and not to steal the thread or anything, but CNN also had Time magazine top pictures of the year...not too shabby :wink:

KEWL!!! I'll have to check it out.
:)

eromallagadnama said:
Wonder how long it will take them to change this back??? Sounds like a good idea, but I just saw it on CNN and they make millions and billions of dollars on late fees...

It also said that they have tried this in test markets and it supposedly increased business. They are loosing lots of business to on-line rental places that send you movies for a monthly fee.

Sooner or later digital will take an even bigger bite. Pay-per-view is becoming more & more popular and soon everybody will have digital TV.

Maybe Blockbuster and Pizza Huts should combine, and offer dinner and a movie deliveries...I'd never have to leave the house :shock:

eromallagadnama said:
Maybe Blockbuster and Pizza Huts should combine, and offer dinner and a movie deliveries...I'd never have to leave the house :shock:

unless its to rush yourself to the hospital because your having a blockage in a vital artery... :wink:

md

Most reactions

New Topics

Back