What's new

No naked people

jeroen

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Oct 1, 2005
Messages
1,136
Reaction score
112
Location
Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Famous photographer Spencer Tunick took a photo with 2000 naked people standing on this building last week... Imagine that: 2000 naked people, just 800 meters from my home at 5h00 in the morning. I am sleeping at that hour. Anyway, my POV is much more spectaculair I believe :D

1

IMG_5463.jpg


Edit: 2 & 3 I'd done these aswell. I like the first one better, but I think they make a nice series.

20070616134100_img_eurp.jpg
 
I dig it. Wish you had a wider lens though so the building could fully frame the sky.
 
the first one looks best to me. no 2 looks incomplete, and no3, almost all clouds are gone.
 
i agree, i like number 1 the best, very cool pic. 2 and 3 dont really do anything for me.
 
#1 is the keeper of the three. I feel I'm bending my neck upwards while lookin at it, nice perspective. I think a wider lens might have added more distortion and ruined that effect.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom