No one's been here for years! (56k no-no!)

LaFoto

Just Corinna in real life
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Well, after seeing all these interesting, also somewhat disturbing urban explorer photos on here, I had always wanted to go exploring a little, myself. "Urban" exploration is not possible, for lack of any urban structures, but I knew about this burnt down house in the country which has been fenced in for years ... and by mere coincidence (!) the fence was open a gap when I came past there one day last week :)er: ), and by mere coincidence my path had brought me along there, too (
whistle.gif
)... so I just had to ........

The home of the erstwhile owners/farmers on this farm and part of the sheds have once been victims of a fire.

040.jpg

033.jpg

034a_crop.jpg

035.jpg

036.jpg

037.jpg

024.jpg

026.jpg

029.jpg

028.jpg

030.jpg

039.jpg

Alongside a road we happened to take yesterday, out of the corner of my eye I saw another abandoned place. I think I can find that again. Let's see if I make it there one day and if I dare to venture inside!?!??!

wow very nice well done for getting in there remember there are dangers to urban exporation such as asbestos,rotton floors and security but I doubt any of those things were here:)

I like the last shot the most :) good dof

:thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: .....

Good shots LaFoto!!! My compliments to you.... what on earth (may I inquire) inspired you to go out and take pictures of an old, decrepit, burnt-out barn??? :lol: These are great shots.

This used to be a dairy farm, pictures 9, 10 and 11 are (what used to be) the milking parlour. I have to look at these a bit more before I decide on my favorites but on first observation I'd say #1 and #8 are the best of the lot. I have played around with #8 a bit in order to try and create a certain "mood" (hope that's ok with you?)

Great stuff!
J

026.jpg

If only I had known the word for it, I would have said that Photos 9, 10 and 11 are the milking parlour but I didn't know what to call this in English. But when I was there, I knew what I was seeing. I also knew that all the rest was a cow shed, also in the photo that you edited a little (and normally I say, don't, but here I say: you did really well! I did not spend an awful lot of time on these, you see?)

My photos of the inside of the burnt-down home (all only taken with the Powershot) did not come out ... :(

Thanks all for looking. I might consider "playing" with some of these (or also with some of the ones I am not showing here), trying out different things on them, black and white, or some action that Ron Jzero tried, something to maybe make them more interesting, more sinister. We'll see.

sweet dairy shots, i worked at one thats about 100 years old during high school and loved it. spent a bunch of time there with my camera, and it looked to be in about the same condition.

great job!! most of these have great contrast and color!!

Most reactions

Back