Frequency
Been spending a lot of time on here!
- Joined
- Oct 17, 2010
- Messages
- 8,864
- Reaction score
- 683
- Location
- Calicut, Kerala,India
- Can others edit my Photos
- Photos OK to edit
I always prefer train journey to bus journey because there are no vertical shakes in train
You don't have to remain lazy or sleepy, but can be alert and creative during train journey. These are images shot from the speeding train four days earlier when i took a move from Calicut to Thrissur...Regards :hi:
:hi:
:hi:
:hi:
:hi:
:hi:
:hi:
:hi:
:hi:
:hi:
I would like to know how do you feel; Regards :hi:
You don't have to remain lazy or sleepy, but can be alert and creative during train journey. These are images shot from the speeding train four days earlier when i took a move from Calicut to Thrissur...Regards :hi:
:hi:
:hi:
:hi:
:hi:
:hi:
:hi:
:hi:
:hi:
:hi:
I would like to know how do you feel; Regards :hi:

