S superemone TPF Noob! Joined May 19, 2008 Messages 20 Reaction score 0 Jul 22, 2008 #1 CC please. Too dark? Last edited: Jul 22, 2008
Jaymz77 TPF Noob! Joined Oct 19, 2007 Messages 401 Reaction score 0 Location Spokane,WA Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jul 22, 2008 #2 I like the idea.. the composition is nice but the blown out bottle really ruins it for me.. maybe a accual perscription bottle instead of an over the counter bottle to add more to the overall feel of the title. Just my 2 cents
I like the idea.. the composition is nice but the blown out bottle really ruins it for me.. maybe a accual perscription bottle instead of an over the counter bottle to add more to the overall feel of the title. Just my 2 cents
S superemone TPF Noob! Joined May 19, 2008 Messages 20 Reaction score 0 Jul 22, 2008 Thread Starter 🔹 #3 Thanks for commenting. I agree, Rx bottle would have been much better. But I couldn't find any!