hokies2379

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Midwest Model Noel.

HcR8bLp-0%21sizeoriginal.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using ThePhotoForum.com mobile app

I really like the lighting, color tones, and the mood of this shot. Personally I don't care for this particular matte effect in the processing though, as I feel it's maybe just a bit too much and you could reduce the effect for a higher overall impact. I also feel as if the skin retouching is way too overdone. The last detail I would suggest eis to slightly brighten the catch-lights in her eyes.

I really like the lighting, color tones, and the mood of this shot. Personally I don't care for this particular matte effect in the processing though, as I feel it's maybe just a bit too much and you could reduce the effect for a higher overall impact. I also feel as if the skin retouching is way too overdone. The last detail I would suggest eis to slightly brighten the catch-lights in her eyes.

I truly appreciate your detailed feedback. Thank you

The skin retouching on this looks a bit two- tone in effect, a bit too extreme, too chalky in the highlight planes. If the skin retouching were dialed down a bit, I think the overall look would be a winner.

The skin retouching on this looks a bit two- tone in effect, a bit too extreme, too chalky in the highlight planes. If the skin retouching were dialed down a bit, I think the overall look would be a winner.

Thank you. I was afraid I went too far.

I'm not sure of your post processing methods but the effect has induced colour shifting to cyan in spots and red in others. The result looks like she has bruises on her face and chest and her knuckles look red. I'd also echo the retouching has gone too far, the skin texture has pretty much disappeared.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back