What's new

Nonsunse in the morning fog - c/c welcome

The_Traveler

Completely Counter-dependent
Joined
Dec 11, 2006
Messages
18,743
Reaction score
8,049
Location
Mid-Atlantic US
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
yes, a bad pun.

non-suninthefog-PC022917-Edit.jpg
 
Where is the werewolf, he has to be in there somewhere? Nice!
 
I like it. Is that the sun, or some other light?
There's a lot of it about - early morning fog that is, not bad punning :)
I was in situ on a hilltop with my tripod last Sunday, for an 07:33 sunrise.
The sun rose but everything remained shrouded in mist. Then it began to rain.
 
looks out of focus. next time try using AF until you have a better understanding of how your camera works.
 
I'd really like this if that bright distracting white dot weren't there. I don't care what it is. It commands too much attention, and adds nothing to a scene that could really be enjoyed, and one could get lost in, if that bright dot were constantly commanding attention away from what is really nice about this image.
 
Oh, Bitter, stop being such a simpleton!

It's on the vertical third and horizontal fifth. I think that this phenomenal composition makes it more than just acceptable, but brilliant!
 
I don't care if it were in the center of a Golden Spiral, or the end of a Leading Line. It's a distraction.
 
oh. did i forget to use my sarcasm font again?
 
I don't care if it were in the center of a Golden Spiral, or the end of a Leading Line. It's a distraction.

You need to look at it more like a Redmond-based Windows spokesman talking about any of a hundred Windows OS bugs that users have brought up....that round bokeh ball from one of the park lights???? Why, it's not a distraction....it's a feature!!!
 
The green lawn in the foreground is a problem for me. This feels monochrome (albeit not black and white) and the green isn't playing. I think that form needs to be there, I just wish it were not green. I wish, in fact, that it were snow.
 
I see what you did there...
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom