Noob, here!

Does anyone else shoot with Canon EOS 80D and what lenses do you use?

• I use the 60EFS macro lens.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

alex_ethridge

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
meeee.png
Hello fellow photographers! I am new to the forum and am super eager to chat and learn from others who share the same passion as me. I'm 24 and currently getting my photography business up and going. I shoot with Canon's EOS 80D and slowly adding to my lens collection. I do newborns, maternity, senior, engagements, weddings, boudoir, family, still-life, and much more. :)

welcome. I don't shoot that camera but do the the Canon 50mm f/1.8 USM and really love it. (Also have the 85mm f/1.8, 24-70mm f/2.8, 70-200mm f/2.8 and a Sigma 15-30mm f/3.5-4.5)

welcome. I don't shoot that camera but do the the Canon 50mm f/1.8 USM and really love it. (Also have the 85mm f/1.8, 24-70mm f/2.8, 70-200mm f/2.8 and a Sigma 15-30mm f/3.5-4.5)

Awesome! Thank you! I have the 50mm 1.8...love it!

Welcome to the forum. I shoot with that "other" company. But did have a 20D few years back as well. With your crop 80d a 50mm has a fairly flattering view (same as 80mm). If I have the room I tend to go longer though (up to 200mm). But for inside work, you don't always have that option.

Welcome to TPF! I hope you check out our Galleries section, where you can post some of your work by category. We also have Professional and Aspiring Professional forums that are great places to ask questions of your fellow pros, or just post some of your own pro work.

Keep posting and have fun!

Welcome aboard; looking forward to some of your work.

I shoot Nikon, but recently purchased a Canon EF with a 50mm f/1.4, so I voted on the 50 in your poll.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back