BlackSheep No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Feb 6, 2011 Messages 1,580 Reaction score 230 Location Woodbridge, Canada Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Feb 28, 2011 #2 Nice photos, the colours are really gorgeous. I especially like the third one and the last one.
dxqcanada3 Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Dec 4, 2008 Messages 7,890 Reaction score 1,715 Location Woodbridge, Ontario, Canada Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Feb 28, 2011 #3 I will honestly say, I flipped through your photos and had comments on colour or subject ... then I hit the last image ... that is a great shot.
I will honestly say, I flipped through your photos and had comments on colour or subject ... then I hit the last image ... that is a great shot.
I imaphotofans TPF Noob! Joined Feb 21, 2011 Messages 7 Reaction score 0 Mar 3, 2011 Thread Starter 🔹 #4 Thanks for comment. I'm from Beijing, China, hoped and everybody become friends. Welcome to China!
inaka TPF Noob! Joined Jan 16, 2011 Messages 264 Reaction score 23 Location Oakland, CA Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Mar 3, 2011 #5 These shots are really beautiful. Well done and thanks for sharing.
P PopCulture TPF Noob! Joined Jan 6, 2011 Messages 73 Reaction score 0 Mar 3, 2011 #6 I love the third pic. So pretty.