chito beach

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.chitobeach.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
1-4.jpg

Unfortunately not the usual green ribbons hanging in the sky due to a slight marine layer hanging laying over the island but what is interesting is rather than the usual green only color this is the first time that orange and red have been seen in the Aurora, scientists are a tad perplexed. The kelp floating in water and clouds are OOF due to the 30 second exposure. The stars, rocks, and Island are the only items that are not blurred by motion. Thought it was a kinda cool photo

I really like it. Although the only real criticism I can provide is the OOF kelp and clouds.

But there really is no way around that. OTOH the OOF clouds give it a kind of dreamy feeling?

I really like it. Although the only real criticism I can provide is the OOF kelp and clouds.

But there really is no way around that. OTOH the OOF clouds give it a kind of dreamy feeling?
Thanks I took a bunch of them and several turned out ok, just not a lot of time to process LOL

where is this on the island?
Out on the far south west end of the Island on the Strait of Juan De fuca, I took the picture from the deck of one if the Cabins I rent out near Sekiu, WA. (Chito Beach Resort)The shot is facing North east from the WA side about 8:30 at night

horizon horizon horizon horizon horizon horizon horizon horizon horizon horizon horizon horizon horizon horizon horizon horizon horizon horizon horizon horizon horizon horizon horizon horizon horizon

Great picture!

Most reactions

Back