Rekd

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
amusingscribe.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
More like father like son.

My new avatar was not taken in a mirror, it was taken by my 6 year old son who has taken it upon himself to become a photog. He's got his mom's eye for framing and knows when he's taken a good picture.

On a hike today I realized that he's going to need his own camera. I cringe when I see him acting like a boy with my beloved Sony. ;)

Me shooting him...
4037848747_a8ca36ceaf_o.jpg

and him shooting me.
4041343756_b150ecfec1_o.jpg

Last edited:
So cool!! What great shots!!! Now if you can re-learn how to see the world through the eyes of a child...? You have some stiff competition!

I see it coming.....this is going to be me and my son hopefully!

Great pics!

That kid's amazing. He's 6 years old but the same size has his 11 year old cousin. Tallest kid in 1st grade and people ALWAYS treat him like he's much older. It's not fair, but he handles it well. He's just as smart as he is tall and that helps with people that don't treat him like the child he really is.

Nice

and :thumbup: for AT&T

Thanks. My wife's shirt. She's in the Call Center here in San Diego. Personally I can't stand unions and wouldn't work in one, but she's ok with it so I'm ok with riding the wave until it breaks up at the shore. (Coming soon, I'm afraid)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back