What's new

Not Sure Whether These Belong in this Gallery or Not - A Bit Experimental

Chris of Arabia

Herding cats since 1988...
Joined
Mar 10, 2007
Messages
7,824
Reaction score
16
Location
The Magic Kingdom
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
A couple of shots done as an experiment in 'Camera Tossing' with a Nokia 6230i. Opinions invited in any direction.

#1 - Jag

1615482329_4fd583e69d_o.jpg


#2 - Pool

1615481259_712458403d_o.jpg


Worth bearing in mind that there's virtually no control available over this stuff, short of picking your spot. Comments on exposure values, depth of field, focal point, or compostion are more or less rendered redundant before they even enter your head.
 
i noticed something like this the other day...i was driving and tried to take a shot parallel to me. it distorted the picture oddly...

distorted.jpg
 
I've tried that too. The shutter speed on a camera phone is rather slow - at best around 1/30 sec. With moving objects, or even if you're miving yourself, you get quite unpredictable results.
 
I really like #1.

I like the 2nd photo, too, but all the digital artifacts combined with the low quality camera phone lens get distracting, whereas in the first I think it adds to the image.

Got any more?
 
Nothing that I'd want to post at the moment. Only tried it for the first time today as part of this weeks' assignment for the course mentioned in my sig. They want something that demonstrates the use of motion blur, but not too sure this was what they were thinking of... ;)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom