Photos NOT OK to edit
X Pro-2
f/8.0
ISO 100
1/200 Sec.
Fujifilm XF 35mm f/2 R WR
35 mm Equivalent 53 mm

20190601-untitled-19-Edit-Edit-Edit-Edit.jpg

Thanks For Looking Any Comments/Criticism Will Be Appreciated.

Cheers,

Enezdez

I like the composition, but it seems rather under exposed to my eye.

upload_2019-6-2_18-29-4.png

20190601-untitled-19-Edit-Edit-Edit-Edit-2.jpg

Increased Exposure....

Well yes, that is "lighter", but at the expense of shadows and highlights:

upload_2019-6-2_20-56-25.png

Your lack of post processing ability is holding back your photography significantly. You need to learn how to process your images. Sorry if that sounds mean, but you need to hear it. Do you think that edit is the best that you could do with that image? Do you think it looks good, or do you think it looks flat and dull?

View attachment 174162

Your lack of post processing ability is holding back your photography significantly. You need to learn how to process your images. Sorry if that sounds mean, but you need to hear it. Do you think that edit is the best that you could do with that image? Do you think it looks good, or do you think it looks flat and dull?

A little flat, I'd say...

View attachment 174162

A little flat, I'd say...

Both shots look , " a little flat "/

@enezdez in your second edit, try this. Bump the exposure just a little more maybe .15. Reset all your sliders and tone curve. Now go to highlight slider pull it to the left about halfway, or until you eliminate the blown warning on your histogram. Now go to white slider, hold the shift key and dBl click on the dot. It will automatically set your white point. Do the same on the black slider. Now set your contrast slider to about +10. Go to your tone curve set a point in the middle then split the half way point on each side with another point. Adjust the points to firm a very shallow S curve. Now go to shadows slider and slide to right to pull out detail in the shadow area. You should be fairly close now, and only require a little tweaking here and there. Chk your histogram if you want to kiss the left and right sides. If they don't you can use the btm left point or top right point on your tone curve to move the histogram. Moving the points in or down

Most reactions

Back