What's new

not to come across as a tightwad...

jackieclayton

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jul 18, 2009
Messages
460
Reaction score
0
Location
Guam
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
ok, who am I kidding... I'm a huge tightwad...but holy cow... those strobist and onelight dvds are freakin ridiculous! :confused: Onelight is $250 and strobist is $140 (without shipping to Guam i might add!) I've heard nothing but rave reviews on them... but for that price, can i get the same info from the websites or are they seriously worth the price???? Can't justify spending that much right now, but wanted to get your feedback... a must have or flop?? :pimp:
 
The secret to making money in Photography, is selling something to photographers. Some people have figured that out...which is why these DVDs are so expensive.

I agree that you can probably find all the info (or enough of it anyway) for free on the web.

I'm not saying that all these 'educational' things are bunk...I'm sure that there is some good info on them....but they aren't getting my money.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom