Website
www.airic.ca
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
lynde20072244861.jpg

lynde20072244859.jpg

lynde20072244858.jpg

lynde20072244850.jpg

Eric, I'm kinda speechless with these ones. They have a face that only a mother could love :lmao: What a funny find.

Great pictures......though my least favorite 'bird!'

Eric, I'm kinda speechless with these ones. They have a face that only a mother could love :lmao: What a funny find.

Thanks Sue. I had to do a double take as I pulled up to the feeder. I usually see Chickadees and Blue Jays, just a little bit of a size difference. We really missed you today.

Eric

How funny to see that huge bird perched on that little pan that usually feeds sparrows, jays etc. And exciting, actually. Do you see them often? I didn't think there were any around here.

hahaha - nice! The first one is great with the "Caught red handed look" from the bird.

How funny to see that huge bird perched on that little pan that usually feeds sparrows, jays etc. And exciting, actually. Do you see them often? I didn't think there were any around here.

These birds have been around Lynde Shore for a year or so. I usually run into them every month or so around the park.

Eric

All I can say is yummy! I am hungry now! It is cool that these turkeys have survived, and still around to shoot.. I have seen wild turkeys, but never had a chance to get close to them for a shot.. except one female, who had a broken wing..

nice shots buddy, see you tomorrow.

Pretty good idea what was going through the first shot's mind..

"Crap. You got me. I'm REALLY sorry, man, I mean...I've tried to tone it down, y'know...I've entered the Gobble Ford clinic, and it's really makin a difference, y'know...I mean, I'm a changed turkey...it's just...I couldn't help myself, eh...you just see it and you go for it...hey...don't point that thing at me, I'm rabid!"

Um... I'm lost for words!! :lol:

Pretty good idea what was going through the first shot's mind..

"Crap. You got me. I'm REALLY sorry, man, I mean...I've tried to tone it down, y'know...I've entered the Gobble Ford clinic, and it's really makin a difference, y'know...I mean, I'm a changed turkey...it's just...I couldn't help myself, eh...you just see it and you go for it...hey...don't point that thing at me, I'm rabid!"

:lmao:

Nice ones bro...I saw these guys there yeasterday along Halls Rd. There was about 9 of them, they scared me actually as they came out of the woods as if I wasn't there. :)

Most reactions

Back