What's new

Nothing Special

pieq

TPF Noob!
Joined
Oct 4, 2008
Messages
84
Reaction score
1
Location
California, USA
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Flying Cloud
IMG_76262_tn.jpg


Dusk
IMG_74652_tn.jpg


Sand
IMG_73722_tn.jpg


Mineral Water
IMG_72922_tn.jpg
 
I actually like the last one, very intense and contrasty with that harsh sun. Love the harsh highlights on the water against the vingette (is it natural?). Looks like you know how to make harsh midday sunlight work for you.
 
I loike #3 the best but they all are great work.........
 
Thank you all for the kind words. The 3rd one is taken from a beach.
The last one is Diamond Valley Lake (DVL). Those are all natural.
I kinna like taking pictures facing sun. Because if I'm lucky I could get the photos with some of the dramatic contrast and splashing light I couldn't get else where. :D
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom