abraxas

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Now Playing, ... At the El Rancho
398-el-rancho-r672930-v21.jpg

-

I don't really know what to make of this.

But where is my answer? :(

PS: We are on an International forum and something very common to people of some place, may be totally new or strange to people of some other place; i am seeing such a thing for the first time; this is the history of my question ( it is not in my nature to ask double meant or scornful questions :D )

Last edited:
But where is my answer? :(

PS: We are on an International forum and something very common to people of some place, may be totally new or strange to people of some other place; i am seeing such a thing for the first time; this is the history of my question ( it is not in my nature to ask double meant or scornful questions :D )

I typically prefer to discuss the image for what it is or appears to be rather than how it was made or specific location, unless I want to talk about that. Now, that's nothing directed at you, or with the intent to be rude to you. In fact, I was quite shocked. Your response is usually along other trains of thought.

For the benefit of anyone who may not "know what to make of this".

The reason this image is here is to show what is 'playing', at the El Rancho theatre--A plump little cherubic-type cloud running and frolicking in the marquee.

-

Thank you sir; i received your PM

regards :D

No problem. Other than a few select folks, TPF can be major dead inside. It's about art for me.

& a bump every now and again ;)

-

Most reactions

Back