Now that I haz da interwebz again, I just wanted to say...

I'm glad you all like to associate in IRL.

I do when people are around.

...And I like them. :lol:

I met Pierre, I met Mish... Mish is awesome. Pierre is Canadian. :biglaugh:

Kidding, I love Pierre too... he's an awesome dude.

By the way Mish, you better start booking your flight and/or arranging your ride, cause the next get together is gonna be here!!!! :sexywink: And how are we supposed to do Marshall's Runway Shows without you?!
lol If Pierre wasn't from Canada he would be a pretty swell guy. I'm never really going to get over the whole no American cheese in Canada thing.
Marshall's Runway Shows, if I'm not there it can't happen. (damn, those heels would of been hot)

About coming down... o hey tyler said he would pick me up on his way. Party!

Last edited:
Marshall's Runway Shows, if I'm not there it can't happen. (damn, those heels would of been hot)

Like the discount store?

lol Yes. Don't ask. :lol: I'm pretty sure we aren't allowed to show pictures here.

I'm glad you all like to associate in IRL.

I do when people are around.

...And I like them. :lol:

I met Pierre, I met Mish... Mish is awesome. Pierre is Canadian. :biglaugh:

Kidding, I love Pierre too... he's an awesome dude.

By the way Mish, you better start booking your flight and/or arranging your ride, cause the next get together is gonna be here!!!! :sexywink: And how are we supposed to do Marshall's Runway Shows without you?!
lol If Pierre wasn't from Canada he would be a pretty swell guy. I'm never really going to get over the whole no American cheese in Canada thing.

About coming down... o hey tyler said he would pick me up on his way. Party!

YEAHYUH!!!!!!!!!!

I feel as if there is a joke going on that only certain people know the punch line.

You're just too new - dun worry you'll get the hang of it soon - or you'll end up in handcuffs, blindfolded and being tickled on the toes

Overread said:
You're just too new - dun worry you'll get the hang of it soon - or you'll end up in handcuffs, blindfolded and being tickled on the toes

Now that you told him that he will NEVER get the hang of it ;)

Overread, I told you not to tell anyone about that.

Hey I think its only fair since you cheated last time! Using a feather duster is one thing but what you did!!

Gah the poor ferret will never be the same again!

Hey I think its only fair since you cheated last time! Using a feather duster is one thing but what you did!!

Gah the poor ferret will never be the same again!
That was Emily, not me! Ferrets freak me out.

...To all you people in or near Nashville:

I'm HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEREEEEEEEEEEE!!!! :lmao:

Hellooooooo Nashville!!! :mrgreen:

Our house is a wreck.

I desperately need to find my K-cups.

My husband just left for a networking lunch with a friend, and I now have to figure out where and what *I'm* going to eat for lunch...

...BUT WE'RE HERE. :lmao:

::waves::

We are 10 minutes or so south of the city... nearish Berry Hill area... where are the rest of you at? :sillysmi:

(And where the hell can a girl get decent Chinese around here? I hear it's terrible down here, but I'm really dying for some Pork Fried Rice. :biglaugh: )
Welcome to Music City! Obviously the move went (I won't ask if it went well, they never do).

I'm probably about 5 miles further south at most. Harding Place and Nolensville Road area.

Chinese food? In Nashville? This is the south! I don't personally care for Chinese but there is a good place downtown somewhere (went there once with a bunch for lunch, don't remember the name). Google Maps shows a Chinese restaurant just the other side of Franklin Road (couple of miles west of you).

At your modem speeds, uploading this post must have taken houuuuuuuuuurs. :)

Most reactions

Back