What's new

nowhere to go and all day to get there .

I wish you had moved to the left ever so slightly, so her face wasn't covering the tip of the plane. Other than that, it's nice. Not THE most compelling though. Maybe having included her face in some way?

Regards,
Jake
 
I wish you had moved to the left ever so slightly, so her face wasn't covering the tip of the plane. Other than that, it's nice. Not THE most compelling though. Maybe having included her face in some way?

Regards,
Jake


Jake , thanks for the heads up on the head and front of plane . I have the one below which separates the head from plane. I really could not get around to the front anymore since this is a best as I am at sneaking around !:D




Aza Fuji raw_-3-Edit by mannyher1, on Flickr
 
You're just going to have to get better at subterfuge. :wink:

I like the shot(s).
 
You're just going to have to get better at subterfuge. :wink:

I like the shot(s).


HAHAHA you are correct , I must perfect my sleuthing abilities ! HAHA
 
Too many distractions in the background, it is too busy with random lines, so I would reduce it to the minimum. Is it just me or is now the plane actually looking at her?

$10086223536_b6beaeefec_b.webp
 
Last edited:
Too many distractions in the background, it is too busy with random lines, so I would reduce it to the minimum. Is it just me or is now the plane actually looking at her?

View attachment 57103



HA you might be right , the plane is staring her down !!!! like the crop.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom