What's new

NuArc pre-press Camera

ben91069

TPF Noob!
Joined
May 11, 2011
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Location
Dayton, OH
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
ben91069
camera.jpg


I bought this with the intention of using it to make photo-positives of some of my artwork, however my plans have changed and I would like to get rid of this. I am asking $500 for it. The camera is complete (minus the operators manual). Most of the features on the camera are pretty straightforward, has aperature, focus, and some sort of digital timer for the shutter speed which controls either a set of high power lights or a lighted display (like a light table) that is reversible - this is the target frame. It also has a plexiglass apparatus that you insert into the camera to adjust the bellows and distance to the target. This also comes with a vacuum motor which applies vacuum to the negative holder inside the camera. As for the model number, I do not have that info right off hand. The camera is located at a different location than my home address so it isn't something I can provide immediately. Really looking for serious inquiries. I am located outside of Dayton, OH and this camera is stored right near the I-70/75 interchange.

Message me or send me and email @ ben91069@gmail.com

Thanks
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom