Nuevo aqui con fotos!

Shamir

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
ups! sorry about the topic! i didnt remember this one was an english forum!
Hey guys,! Sup ? well im Shamir,and im new here from the Dominican Republic!
Well the 26th i got my 1st Digital SLR, Canon EOS Digital Rebel XTi! and its been amazing, also with the 18-55, 75-300mm and a 50mm 1.8!

took some shots with the 75-300 in a poor village i was visiting!
Comments + criticism please
tialu.jpg

kidbaseball1.jpg

ninhosbaseball.jpg

I love them, #2 is great, and they really tell a story. I like photos that put me there, and I can easily imagine what it would sound and feel to be there!

i like the first one a lot, but it seems your focus was on the open door rather than the lady.

THanks guys :D

Im still having problems on focusing with that 75-300 because of the image shake!.. but ill get the hang of it one day =)

Thanks again guys :)

As MyaLover mentioned, with these photos I feel as if I was really there... that's something many photographers try to achieve, and is sometimes more important than the technical aspect of the photo.
With that said, thinking a bit more about your composition and point of focus could help a lot. Not bad though! Welcome to the forum!

hola!!... por lo menos yo si entendi el titulo jajajaja... yo soy de Mexico....

so to keep folk on track, I said that I DID understand his topic as I am from Mexico, so I speak spanish too... LOL

nice pics!! I also see the focus issue but overall it looks good to me...

and dab_20: do I know you?? :p ;)... how funny isn´t it...LOL

Most excellent subject and you capture it fairly well. Only slight complaints from me which echo what others have said....focusing issues and they way you frame your shots could use a wee bit moer preplanning. I know what you mean about camera shake with the longer lenses. I struggle with it myself. Get a tripod &/or a monopod to really help stabblize yourself.

I too own a Rebel XTi, and for the money, its a great camera. Sure is fun owning one!

Derrick

Diablo tigueraso, welcome to the forum. I'm Dominican also, Havent been to our beautiful island in 3 years now... its killing me, but I will be there soon. Bienvenido a la pagina viejo.

Hola and muy bueno! (That's all I know).

The second photo is my favorite. In the future, please keep a mental note not to cut the feet of the subject in the photo. Still, you captured the scene so well, I didn't find myself caring that much.

The third one is really good too. The intensity in his eyes is great, like he is a young Albert Pujols!!!

Bienvenido to The Photo Forum!

Great shots! Keep them coming, per favor!

The only other thing I can think of is the lady in 1 blends into the house and her light dress is all I see.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back