What's new

NYC 9/11

FlipAsh

TPF Noob!
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11
Reaction score
0
Location
Queens
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
IMG_1472_edited.jpg
 
I think BK has the nicest view of Manhattan...better than the NJ side. But I don't like the Iwo Jima effect of this photo that is entitled NYC 9/11.

Sorry. :cry:
 
My bad....war confusion. Apologies. NAGASAKI. Not Iwo.:confused:
 
Never looked at it that way, hmm. This was actually on 9/11, which was quite eerie this year. The effect you see with the clouds is the "tribute in light" that is put on in memory.
 
actually, I thought the clouds make the shot. nice capture.

I think the foreground is a little messy, and could maybe be cropped out. It just seems a little distracting to me.


Otherwise great shot.
 
Never looked at it that way, hmm. This was actually on 9/11, which was quite eerie this year. The effect you see with the clouds is the "tribute in light" that is put on in memory.

Apologies. If this was not your pp work and that is what was actually there and you captured it, its surreal and coincidental.
 
Thanks all! It was a great night to shoot from there!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom