What's new

NYC Again...c/c please

TMWallace

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jun 27, 2010
Messages
76
Reaction score
0
Location
Austin, Texas
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit



attachment.php

attachment.php


attachment.php


attachment.php

 

Attachments

  • $nycnew2.webp
    $nycnew2.webp
    89.6 KB · Views: 222
  • $nycnew3.webp
    $nycnew3.webp
    100.8 KB · Views: 245
  • $NYCnew1.webp
    $NYCnew1.webp
    57.6 KB · Views: 250
  • $nycnew.webp
    $nycnew.webp
    71.3 KB · Views: 217
  • $nycnew4.webp
    $nycnew4.webp
    66.7 KB · Views: 218
I like the fence in those photos. I see what the OP was going for there.
 
I like the city traffic shots but the blurred fence is distracting.

Geez. This is all I see on here. Distracting, distracting, distracting. The fence is in the whole photo, how can it be distracting?
 
I like the city traffic shots but the blurred fence is distracting.

Geez. This is all I see on here. Distracting, distracting, distracting. The fence is in the whole photo, how can it be distracting?

Because it is cutting right in front of the main subject?

Anyway, what lens did you use for the last shot? Was it a wide angle? I like it.
 
No.3 is my favorite - really like the vibrant colors and the saturation their in.

Like them all, just no. 4 I would have liked to see more DOF ;)
 
Thanks for all of the c/c so far everyone. And yes, IlSan, I completely agree that I should have gotten a bit more DOF in that one.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom