What's new

NYC, cityscape

clevereddie

TPF Noob!
Joined
Aug 7, 2010
Messages
18
Reaction score
0
Location
New York City
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
5131059902_1495f56775_z.jpg


5137294290_39e8483cdb_z.jpg


5080131344_b4200750d6_z.jpg
 
Bridge pic is my favorite i like what the water looks like :) . Nice pics.
 
I like the first one the best, though I personally think that they could have been framed a little better. I love the lighting in all of them though!
 
I like the first one the best, though I personally think that they could have been framed a little better. I love the lighting in all of them though!

what do you mean by framed better? I'm kind of new and don't really know the terminology, thanks for the feedback :)
 
yea now that undo says something i notice the buildings framing is a little ill-alligned. But not tooo badly.

Oh and

"In photography and cinematography, framing is a technique used to bring the focus to the subject.
Frames serve the double purpose of making a more aesthetically pleasing image and keeping the focus on the framed object(s). They add depth to the image, and can add a great deal to the picture when the frame is something related to the object being framed."

im new to photo too dw.
 
Liked them all; the point about the first image is that here our eyes are led to the tall building at the other end which goes high and lost at the top; that brings a feeling of something uncompleted to the viewer; that is true too, here. On the other hand if that building was not there and only the pillared one alone was there, this would have been the best way to frame it. If the other building was not much tall, you could have included that too in frame so that the pillared building and the tall building would have a synergistic effect i think.

The next two are very good

regards :D
 
Great pics, thanks for sharing
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom