carlosarsilva TPF Noob! Joined Dec 15, 2009 Messages 9 Reaction score 0 Location Braga,Portugal Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Dec 15, 2009 #1 Carlos
HikinMike No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Nov 6, 2009 Messages 1,438 Reaction score 147 Location Atwater, CA Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Dec 15, 2009 #2 I like this a little better than your other image. Not sure I like the horizontal format though. I might try and crop it as a portrait format? Or re-crop so its not so centered.
I like this a little better than your other image. Not sure I like the horizontal format though. I might try and crop it as a portrait format? Or re-crop so its not so centered.
Scuba No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Dec 8, 2009 Messages 853 Reaction score 65 Location Cincinnati Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Dec 15, 2009 #3 nice shot. I think if the sun were positioned off to the right more of the statue it would have been better
nice shot. I think if the sun were positioned off to the right more of the statue it would have been better