What's new

oak creek crossing

sedonaaz

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 30, 2010
Messages
40
Reaction score
0
Location
sedona, AZ
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
This is my favorite spot. In the summer we come down here to swim. CC is always welcome.

IMG_0267-1.jpg
 
I like the composition, but the foreground is a bit too dark IMHO.


I love oak creek :)
 
Agreed

You say you come here often? I would re-create the same shot, at a different time of day. Or possibly try an HDR, you might get more detail out of the rock formations.
 
It's a nice shot (I live 20 minutes from there) but I would crop the bottom to see just the grass, not the dirt or rocks, and punch up the colors in Photoshop.

Have Fun,
Jeff

P.S. Personally, I wouldn't get any of that water into my eyes, ears, mouth or nose, especially in the summer time. This is because every house upstream from this site is on a septic system, and in the summer Slide Rock (upstream) is closed for a couple of weeks due to the high concentration of human waste in the water. Better safe than sorry.
 
I really like the setting but I would increase the warm tones or saturation a bit, the mountain just look a bit flat.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom