jocose TPF Noob! Joined Sep 16, 2005 Messages 3,059 Reaction score 118 Location dans la pissoir Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Mar 7, 2010 #1 Thanks for looking.
reznap No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Feb 2, 2010 Messages 2,410 Reaction score 64 Location Ohio Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Mar 7, 2010 #2 Reminds me of Iraq.. How hard is the wind blowing? Looks like some haze/dust especially to the right in the distance.
Reminds me of Iraq.. How hard is the wind blowing? Looks like some haze/dust especially to the right in the distance.
jocose TPF Noob! Joined Sep 16, 2005 Messages 3,059 Reaction score 118 Location dans la pissoir Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Mar 7, 2010 Thread Starter 🔹 #3 Thanks for the email. I think all deserts looks the same I honestly don't remember if the wind was blowing or not...it was about a year ago when I took the pic...but I don't remember high winds...but it was pretty hot.
Thanks for the email. I think all deserts looks the same I honestly don't remember if the wind was blowing or not...it was about a year ago when I took the pic...but I don't remember high winds...but it was pretty hot.
I Invisodude TPF Noob! Joined Feb 14, 2010 Messages 79 Reaction score 0 Location Post Falls Idaho Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Mar 7, 2010 #4 cool scene, looks so hot there, really depicts that!
jocose TPF Noob! Joined Sep 16, 2005 Messages 3,059 Reaction score 118 Location dans la pissoir Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Mar 7, 2010 Thread Starter 🔹 #5 fortunately, it was winter, so it wasn't so hot