What's new

object/ product

Ryan.

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 8, 2007
Messages
13
Reaction score
0
Location
NY
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
DSCF0319.jpg


skate tool
 
It is a tad overexposed, the texture of the floor (which looks quite interesting from what I can still see) COULD have come out a bit more, and the sunlit side of the tool is a bit blown, to. But I see that the light was very bright, anyway and you were coping with a very harsh light. Have you ever considered to DELIBERATELY underexpose a photo? It is easier to recover things in post processing that are a bit too dark to begin with than those that are all white.

What appeals to me is the diagonal lines formed by the deck (or whatever it is that tool is lying on), and the "counter-diagonal" (just invented that expression) placing the tool.

I'm still undecided as to the centredness and the large shadowed corner and wondering if I'd maybe have cropped the image differently, if it were mine
scratchchin.gif
...!?!?!?
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom