What's new

Ocean Beach, San Diego, CA

abraxas

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Aug 15, 2006
Messages
10,417
Reaction score
9
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
760-7501w.jpg
 
Ooo, I like this one a lot. Nice 'lines', and at the sight of the foaming waves, I can practically hear the sound of them crashing on the shore.
 
Pretty nice shot here, captured the foamy waves pretty well, I especially appreciate the reflection of the dock's support beams on the wet sand. But I'm seeing quite a bit of noise up there by the dock and intot he sky, which bugs me. The coloring is a little strange however, the bottom half of the photo is almost sepia, where the top is just odd lighting. Anyway, thanks for sharing. =]
 
Pretty nice shot here, captured the foamy waves pretty well, I especially appreciate the reflection of the dock's support beams on the wet sand. But I'm seeing quite a bit of noise up there by the dock and intot he sky, which bugs me. The coloring is a little strange however, the bottom half of the photo is almost sepia, where the top is just odd lighting. Anyway, thanks for sharing. =]

Yep, that was a weird afternoon. Anyway, thanks for saying somethin.

Ooo, I like this one a lot. Nice 'lines', and at the sight of the foaming waves, I can practically hear the sound of them crashing on the shore.

Thank you Anty.

-The -convincing- begins.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom