What's new

Oceanside Surfers

elsaspet

TPF Noob!
Joined
Dec 14, 2004
Messages
4,054
Reaction score
37
Location
Dallas
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
1.
IMG_8371.jpg


2.
IMG_8370.jpg


3.
IMG_8364.jpg


4.
IMG_8362.jpg


5.
IMG_8361.jpg


6.
IMG_8359.jpg
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Banned
  • #3
Yeah! Finally! My folks live in Escondido on top of this really cool mountain, and I finally got a chance to get away from work and visit. It was a blast.
We are now seriously considering moving out there, but the competion out there is fierce!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Banned
  • #6
Thanks!
Oceanside isn't too far from my folks house....mabey 20 minutes? San Diego was a little further, about 45 minutes.

It's cool 'cause Mom and Dad live on top of this huge mountain, which is full of massive boulders and avacado trees, but the beach is only moments away. (Legend Rock is literally in their back yard). It was cool because people were out there on Thankgiving on the boulder. They climbed the darn thing, and had a picnic there. Haha! Then they repelled back down.
We had Thanksgiving dinner outside on the upper patio. It was absolutely beautiful.

Normally I don't take photos on vacation, because I do it as a living, but we took the cameras out, and actually had FUN taking photos again. :-)
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Banned
  • #7
I'm sure you're up to the challenge.


Thank you for the support Pete, but I 'dunno. That town is full of Rockstars.
The housing isn't cheap either. I looked at one little cracker box of a house and it was $650,000. :confused:
 
I was in Oceanside visiting a sibling once, but that was 15 years ago, long before I got into photography. He lived only 2 blocks away from the beach. I just had a crappy little film Pentax then. I would love to get back there and do some ocean shots.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom