What's new

Oct.01.06

danalec99

TPF Noob!
Joined
Mar 14, 2004
Messages
8,345
Reaction score
69
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
1.
99746710-M.jpg


2.
99746817-M.jpg


3.
99746778-M.jpg


4.
99746798-M.jpg


5.
99746869-M.jpg


6.
99746830-M.jpg
 
Your baby is showing that much already!?!? Hadn't you only "just" told us you were going to have one? How long ago WAS that then???

Your wife is sooooooooooooo beautiful!
And you are soooooooooooooooooo handsome!
Your baby will be the cutest ever, I guess.

So you went to Coney Island on Sunday?
 
Lovely shots danalec99. Your people shots are always so interesting. I like the vignetting you've given some of them too. You bought that lomo Kompact yet? ;)
 
What a great series! Your wife is radiant :D As always I enjoy seeing your work!
 
I entirely missed that yourself and your wife were expecting! (Unless I did actually comment in the thread, which would be extremely embarassing) Congratulations!

She is truly gorgeous, the atmosphere of these shots are perfect.
 
- Corinna, she is due in December. And yes it's the Coney Island.
- Not yet Mohain, not yet. It shall come to me one day!
- fotonemer, nope, no filters. I desaturated the images, added vignetting, reduced the highlights and fiddled with the brightness and contrast tool.
- Peanuts, do not worry. Apart from letting a handful know about it, I did not start a thread about jr. danalec. Just briefly mentioned it in the interview.

Thank you all!! :)
 
I think I was on that very same boardwalk/beach when I visited NJ. :D
 
Wow, what a great series! Your wife is gorgeous. Shots 4 and 2 are beautiful.

I agree with LaFoto...you two are gonna have a gooood looking baby.
 
Thank you all!!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom