What's new

Ode to Invisible: Entropy Part 5

Markw

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Jul 25, 2008
Messages
4,057
Reaction score
230
Location
Baltimore
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
This is part 5 of the series. The other parts can be seen here:


http://www.thephotoforum.com/forum/general-gallery/241392-ode-invisible-entropy-part-1-a.html

http://www.thephotoforum.com/forum/general-gallery/241394-ode-invisible-entropy-part-2-a.html

http://www.thephotoforum.com/forum/general-gallery/241395-ode-invisible-entropy-part-3-a.html

http://www.thephotoforum.com/forum/general-gallery/242276-ode-invisible-entropy-part-4-a.html

http://www.thephotoforum.com/forum/...e-invisible-entropy-part-6-a.html#post2227024

Anywho..

1
DSC_9217.jpg


2
DSC_9231.jpg


3
DSC_9286-1.jpg


4
DSC_9340.jpg


5
DSC_9387.jpg



C&C Always welcome and appreciated.
Mark
 
Last edited:
Whoah, that last shot made me dizzy!

These are all very good, but I have to say that other than that last one, they are not quite as stunning as your earlier shots in this series. Nothing to do with lack of skill on your part at all, this building just seems less gritty than the others.
 
Last edited:
Number 3 would have been amazing had it only been the chair and not the other stuff to the left and the right. But all the same, I love these.
 
Thank you. I'm surprised Invisible still hasn't said anything..

Mark
 
I'm surprised Invisible still hasn't said anything..
I was away on vacation. When I returned, there were thousands of new threads here so I didn't really catch up, and didn't see this series. Glad you posted the links on my thread!

The last one of this set is another highlight. I hope you're entering these places with at least one other person...
 
Oh yes, it's generally a group of between four and six of us.

Mark
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom