What's new

Off-shore

Actinometro

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Jul 24, 2011
Messages
1,276
Reaction score
287
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
1.
actdsc912675bhdr.jpg


2.
actdsc912475hdr.jpg
 
Last edited:
I really like the second one here, in particular because of the way the pointy rock on the right mirrors/balances the person's weight in the composition, and also the very nice sun rays.

(There's some strange artifact on the horizon that looks like a black setting sun. Maybe something that happened in post?)
 
I really like the second one here, in particular because of the way the pointy rock on the right mirrors/balances the person's weight in the composition, and also the very nice sun rays.

(There's some strange artifact on the horizon that looks like a black setting sun. Maybe something that happened in post?)

Thank you.

I notice that. It comes from the original shot. It's some optical effect made by the clouds.
 
I love the first one, I used to have a very similar poster in my room when I was a kid.
 
Both are fine; of course, in the second, the lady should be facing the opposite direction

Regards :D
 
Thank you Myg and Freq.

I guess her husband (unknown), just by her side, wouldn't like me to ask her to turn around ;)
 
Nicely done.

I would say the second is my favorite of the two
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom