Oh em gee. new lens

xmikookx

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I got my tamron 90mm today, i've tried it out taking a few quick shots. Completely lost on what i should take a picture of. any suggestions please? Theirs no flowers around where i live right now and idk where to find bugs.

"At any given moment, there are 10 interesting things to photograph, within 10 feet of you."

Find them.

"At any given moment, there are 10 interesting things to photograph, within 10 feet of you."

Find them.
I'm in an empty room with no windows. JK i like that quote thought i'll have to see if it's true.

It's a macro lens, capable of showing details that are very hard to see with the unaided eye; if you just focus it close and start looking at things that are very small, you will see many photo opportunities.

Keep in mind that the depth of field will be very shallow with the focus set to 1/2 life size, so you might need some strong light or flash to stop any camera movement. Point it at the front of a Lincoln cent; see if you can get a good photo of the coin designer's initials. They are on the base of Lincoln's bust.

Most reactions

Back