What's new

Oh look! A flower! How unique!

manaheim

Jedi Bunnywabbit
Staff member
Supporting Member 📸
Joined
Sep 2, 2005
Messages
14,457
Reaction score
3,329
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
<drum roll> :lmao:

Alistair 1st Birthday Party - 026 tpf.jpg
 
nice, very nice yellow. i like how all the flower is focused and the background is still blurry!
 
very nice shot - everything that should be in focus is
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Moderator 🛠️
  • #4
How much do frayed or off-color bits matter on flower pictures? This one had a few things on it... do flower picture people consider these "just part of the deal/more natural", or would it be considered taking away from the overall quality of the image?
 
All down to taste I suppose, I think it adds to the gritty reality of flower photography. :D
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Moderator 🛠️
  • #6
All down to taste I suppose, I think it adds to the gritty reality of flower photography. :D

Ah, so what about having it splashed with blood or something?

Where's chiller?

:lol:
 
Ooo peeeerdy! :D


Did you see Chiller's flower thread? It was as expected - great... tho a little our of his usual theme. ;)
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Moderator 🛠️
  • #8
No I didn't see, I'll have to poke around for it.

I don't usually take flower pics but the yellow on this one really struck me. I actually took about 10 pictures of the flowers on this bush. I like yellow. :)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom