ceeboy14 TPF Noob! Joined Dec 5, 2012 Messages 2,566 Reaction score 788 Location Florida Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jan 4, 2013 #1 Last edited: Jan 4, 2013
PixelRabbit A naughty little bunny... Joined Nov 28, 2011 Messages 6,593 Reaction score 3,719 Location Ontario Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jan 4, 2013 #2 I LOVE the motion caught in the wings! I wish he had more room perhaps shot in landscape to give the wing motion somewhere to go? If this were my image I would explore some extreme crops of just the wing, it has a delicious "painting" quality to it.
I LOVE the motion caught in the wings! I wish he had more room perhaps shot in landscape to give the wing motion somewhere to go? If this were my image I would explore some extreme crops of just the wing, it has a delicious "painting" quality to it.
mishele Moderator Staff member Supporting Member 📸 Joined Jun 19, 2009 Messages 13,661 Reaction score 4,898 Location In your dreams! Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jan 4, 2013 Moderator 🛠️ #3 ^^^^What that lady said! Love the motion blur but not much else.
ceeboy14 TPF Noob! Joined Dec 5, 2012 Messages 2,566 Reaction score 788 Location Florida Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jan 4, 2013 Thread Starter 🔹 #4 This guy was cooing his way into a lady duck's heart...there's not much else in the shot, no room to extend the space for the wings. I just thought he was too cute not to give a quick shot.
This guy was cooing his way into a lady duck's heart...there's not much else in the shot, no room to extend the space for the wings. I just thought he was too cute not to give a quick shot.
Frequency Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Oct 17, 2010 Messages 8,864 Reaction score 683 Location Calicut, Kerala,India Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jan 5, 2013 #5 its cool;loved it; the cropped up abstract is experimentable
LaFoto Just Corinna in real life Staff member Supporting Member 📸 Joined Feb 1, 2004 Messages 34,812 Reaction score 822 Location Lower Saxony, Germany Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jan 5, 2013 Moderator 🛠️ #6 I can well imagine a whole duck orchestra in front of him!