A Actinometro No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Jul 24, 2011 Messages 1,276 Reaction score 287 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jul 13, 2012 #1
sleist Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Nov 8, 2009 Messages 3,872 Reaction score 2,368 Location Somewhere in Florida Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jul 13, 2012 #2 I like the composition here. There's just a flatness to the colors. Maybe a blackpoint or curves adjustment, but not much .... I want this to "pop" and it isn't. Maybe it's just my personal taste getting in the way.
I like the composition here. There's just a flatness to the colors. Maybe a blackpoint or curves adjustment, but not much .... I want this to "pop" and it isn't. Maybe it's just my personal taste getting in the way.
JoshuaSimPhotography No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Jun 3, 2012 Messages 1,484 Reaction score 96 Location Melbourne, Australia Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jul 14, 2012 #3 I quite like it. It doesn't 'pop' but is very calming and peaceful