oh well... probably NSFW

Lovely photo--I like the use of a narrow DoF for this genre. First, I'd suggest you go in and lighten up her roots just a little...the hair part tends to dominate attention in a pose like this. Second, the right hand as a fist is a bit unflattering (makes her look nervous or tense) and destroys the line from the arm. And b/c you've go so much white/light colors (hair and skin tones) with the black eyelashes and panties, you may want to try making this a B&W....the eyelashes should really jump out then.

Nice work--thanks for sharing.

Lovely photo--I like the use of a narrow DoF for this genre. First, I'd suggest you go in and lighten up her roots just a little...the hair part tends to dominate attention in a pose like this. Second, the right hand as a fist is a bit unflattering (makes her look nervous or tense) and destroys the line from the arm. And b/c you've go so much white/light colors (hair and skin tones) with the black eyelashes and panties, you may want to try making this a B&W....the eyelashes should really jump out then.

Nice work--thanks for sharing.
I understand about the roots, but I chose not to lighten them up. Also I don't see her hand that much tense.
About bw version... I have one similar image that I converted to bw and compose it in such a way that her eyelashes jump out.

Thank you for sharing your thoughts :)

I saw the fist right away, too. But to me, the fist along with the long crease in the shirt gives the impression she is pulling the shirt over and saying "no, no, you can't see these," which I find to be sexy/flirty. Or maybe I am just a dirty ol man:D

I saw the fist right away, too. But to me, the fist along with the long crease in the shirt gives the impression she is pulling the shirt over and saying "no, no, you can't see these," which I find to be sexy/flirty. Or maybe I am just a dirty ol man:D
well, I thought the same way, thank you for sharing your thoughts

Most reactions

New Topics

Back