What's new

OK But..

Is that a sweet fisheye or what? 6 mm, 220°, f/2.8? or f/2.0

I don't think there are very many of them left.

I don't know which camera for sure, but it's a film camera.

You could take pictures that have your feet and your ears in them. :thumbup::drool:
 
A NIKON??? :mrgreen:

Of course that's just a guess.
2funny.gif



An yes KmH, that is one very sweet lens. Wish I could stick it on one of my Canon's. That could be a world of fun all on it's own.
 
Looks like I'd be a pain to keep clean and not get scratched or dinged..
 
Its ultra ultra rare. Greys of Westminster in London have one. Its a truly cool lens. Check out there website has a few pictures on there.
 
The camera it is attached to is a Nikon N8008 (aka 801 in Europe). That body had the very wide panel seen at the front edge of the top of the pentaprism housing.
 
Its ultra ultra rare. Greys of Westminster in London have one. Its a truly cool lens. Check out there website has a few pictures on there.
Thanks for the link! :lol: :thumbdown:

Nice looking web site. I looked around but didn't see anything about ultra rare, fisheye lenses.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom