What's new

OK please C&C

I would like to see some shots with more of a pose rather than just face framing. Her expression can also be more...expressive - right now it's rather plain.

However, all in all right now, it's comfortable to look and is a great start since you're 1 month into it. Keep it up.

Yes I am just trying to go one step at a time. We didn't even plan this shoot and she was wearing old clothes so no full shots. She is my sister and was visiting for the weekend. I'm hoping to get her in a dress and do some full body poses and experiment with that.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom