Okay I admit

Karalee

hOtLiPs!
Reaction score
Website
www.shuttervisions.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I got impatient waiting for the sun to go out so I could test out the newly found polaroid camera, so I shot one off this afternoon in the living room so I could get some experience with the whole manipulating thing. Its so weird, yet so fun, dang that Polaroid for discontinuing this stuff :(

lamp.jpg

I used the stylus from my palm pilot to manipulate the emulsion. Hopefully this weekend the weather will cooperate, I have a few ideas milling in my head for this baby. Not so bad for a test run though, Im glad it at least exposed properly!

I think it looks great! :thumbup: You'll have fun in the sun, too. Can't wait to see some more. Looks like this is a technique you had no trouble picking up. I think using the stylus was inspired! :D

So, this was from a new lot of the film, eh? hmmm.....guess I should buy some more and shove it in the fridge. :sigh: Time Zero.... :heart:

Thanks all! I have to admit the process was nothing like I thought it would be (then again when is anything ever how you think it would be) - slightly scary, but in the end very fun once I figured it out. I guess I have the mighty search tool here to thank for that! Yes Terri, this was a new bach of film, without any experience of what 'old film' was like I couldnt tell you if it was any different, but it did stay malleable for a few hours if that helps.

bella! this one is great! it looks like it was a painting or something...why is that?

I know this is a little off subject, but I butcher polaroids all the time. Have you ever thought of changing the lens on a pack film polaroid so you could do time exposure and control the lighting, without having to buy an expensive camera. It really isnt hard to do or expensive.

:shock: Wow, I need to venture into this forum more often! I really love this!!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back