TimGreyPhotography No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Dec 21, 2012 Messages 139 Reaction score 97 Location Sasebo-shi, Nagasaki, Japan Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Dec 28, 2012 #1 Captured this with my 60D and 70-200mm f/4L
EIngerson Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Jul 20, 2011 Messages 3,544 Reaction score 1,651 Location San Diego, California Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Dec 28, 2012 #2 I love that place.
TimGreyPhotography No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Dec 21, 2012 Messages 139 Reaction score 97 Location Sasebo-shi, Nagasaki, Japan Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Dec 28, 2012 Thread Starter 🔹 #3 EIngerson said: I love that place. Click to expand... Haha yea i go to Oki like 2-3 times a year when we leave on deployment.
EIngerson said: I love that place. Click to expand... Haha yea i go to Oki like 2-3 times a year when we leave on deployment.