What's new

Old Barn and Shed

DRoberts

TPF Noob!
Joined
Apr 18, 2008
Messages
779
Reaction score
3
Location
Springfield, Missouri
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Yup its an old barn and shed...

1.
2985499893_8240f59421_o.jpg


2.
2985499897_3f02924fbd_o.jpg


3.
2985567591_0f940183b3_o.jpg
 
These are nice. #3 seems like it needs to be straightened a bit, its not level.
I love photos of old barns & buildings like this.
 
i like the tree in #1. #2 is just brillant. so simple yet so good. ive taken a few barn shots and none of them can hold a candle to #2.
 
I really like #2, nice angle and plenty of detail.
 
I like #1 the best lighting seems interesting.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom