Looks like a buttered barn! I don't mind the pp - it brings out the feel of that kind of light even though it's not an accurate rendering. My only quibbles are that it looks like there's a fringe along the top of the barn and that the strip of grass at the bottom doesn't really work - maybe crop or darken it?
Beautiful photo! Looks a little fuzzy to me, maybe too much blur. But I love the colors and how you can just slightly see the barns reflection in parts of the water.
Although the image size is kinda small to pick out details, the lighting is great and I like the PP. I could easily see this as a large canvas wrap on the wall.
BTW, nice to see you posting again...... even if it's not critters or fishy things.
Would have been great if the water was clear and the reflection was captured. seems a bit too soft for my taste, and i feel i want the barn on the right side of the shot.