Stratman TPF Noob! Joined Jul 15, 2007 Messages 265 Reaction score 1 Location St. Louis Missouri, U S A Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Feb 8, 2009 #1 Shot with my K10D, and Super Takumar 35mm f3.5 @ F8., 1/100 ISO 100
LaFoto Just Corinna in real life Staff member Supporting Member 📸 Joined Feb 1, 2004 Messages 34,812 Reaction score 822 Location Lower Saxony, Germany Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Feb 10, 2009 Moderator 🛠️ #2 This is a really pretty scene! I like it. It would have made me take out my camera, too. The fence in the background is interestingly built, can't say to ever have seen a similar fence before.
This is a really pretty scene! I like it. It would have made me take out my camera, too. The fence in the background is interestingly built, can't say to ever have seen a similar fence before.
mmcduffie1 TPF Noob! Joined Jul 5, 2008 Messages 391 Reaction score 0 Location Tifton, GA Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Feb 12, 2009 #3 I like! Nice shot
Stratman TPF Noob! Joined Jul 15, 2007 Messages 265 Reaction score 1 Location St. Louis Missouri, U S A Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Feb 14, 2009 Thread Starter 🔹 #4 Thanks everyone. It was probably my best shot of the day ( although, I wasn't out too long )
C C.Lloyd TPF Noob! Joined Oct 22, 2007 Messages 299 Reaction score 0 Location Holly, Mi Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Feb 14, 2009 #5 Very down home... cozy looking. (I hate geese, though. Spiteful, mean-spirited animals! You're lucky you didn't get closer. They'd have pecked at your eyes!!)
Very down home... cozy looking. (I hate geese, though. Spiteful, mean-spirited animals! You're lucky you didn't get closer. They'd have pecked at your eyes!!)