Roger

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
mrlowlight.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
279843302_Q4Gfn-L.jpg

Looks a little HDR, with the Halo around the car, but good image. I wish the horizon was at the 1/3rd level more, or was more interesting, but the car itself is great.

Looks a little HDR, with the Halo around the car, but good image. I wish the horizon was at the 1/3rd level more, or was more interesting, but the car itself is great.

it's not HDR but there is a light vignette around parts of the image and I don't see a halo...we can't always choose the background, thanks for commenting :)

i like it :)

HDRFTW

thanks very much.

I like it, with all the surroundings are in focus. The strong rusty colour giving the impression of an abandoned place - or country area where people don't care much with rubbish littering their neighbourhood, as their respective properties are beyond the reach of the snoopy next door neighbours.

Thats all what any poster needs, one photo.

I like it, with all the surroundings are in focus. The strong rusty colour giving the impression of an abandoned place - or country area where people don't care much with rubbish littering their neighbourhood, as their respective properties are beyond the reach of the snoopy next door neighbours.

Thats all what any poster needs, one photo.

thanks very much for your comments and for looking at the whole picture :)

Most reactions

Back