What's new

Old Car

I find the partial monochrome treatment to be distracting as I immediately wonder why it was done and stop paying attention to anything else.
I'm sure you have a reason for it but it completely baffles me.

That car is a wonderful find. I love the tones in the car, grass, and window reflections (which adds to my dislike of the monochrome building and background).
The crop is odd, but I've come to expect that from you and get that it's part of your style.
I could spend hours on that car alone shooting different angles and close-ups.
I would never have shot it this way though. That's not a negative so much as an acknowledgement of differing styles.

All in all, an interesting shot, but not a fan of the processing.
 
A Buick Special, right? For me, its not so much the processing, but the composition, I really want to see the rear of the car, but when I look to the right, my eye is immediately drawn to the misty looking trees....somehow that part of the photo doesn't even seem to fit the scene, not sure why. Sorry, but this one just isn't working for me.
 
A great old timer but unfortunately the photo doesn't do it justice, take your time and find an angle that will be interesting, composition is 50% of the work.
 
Thanks all.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom